This privacy notice pertains to Osys Digital and outlines the methods and reasons behind the collection, storage, usage, and potential sharing (referred to as 'processing') of your information when you utilize our services ('Services'). This includes scenarios such as:
Reading this privacy notice provides insights into your privacy rights and choices when using our services. If you find that you do not agree with our policies and practices, we kindly request that you refrain from using our services.
However, if you have any lingering questions or concerns, our team is here to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to addressing any inquiries or issues you may have.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
This summary offers essential highlights from our privacy notice. For more in-depth information on any of these topics, simply click the provided link following each key point. Alternatively, utilize our table of contents below to navigate to your desired section. You can also access our comprehensive table of contents by clicking here.
What personal information do we process?
When you access, utilize, or navigate our Services, the processing of personal information may occur based on your interactions with Osys Digital, the preferences you set, and your usage of various products and features.
Do we process any sensitive personal information?
We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties?
We do not receive any information from third parties.
How We Process Your Information:
Our processing of your information serves various purposes, including providing, enhancing, and administering our Services. We utilize your data for communication, security, fraud prevention, and compliance with legal requirements. Additionally, we may process your information for other specific purposes, but only with your explicit consent. Rest assured, we process your data only when a valid legal basis exists.
Keeping Your Information Secure:
To safeguard your personal information, we've implemented a combination of organizational and technical processes and procedures. However, it's important to note that while we take substantial precautions, no electronic data transmission via the internet or data storage technology can guarantee absolute security. We cannot provide an assurance that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties won't find ways to circumvent our security measures and potentially gain improper access to, steal, or modify your information.
Your privacy is a top priority, and we are committed to doing our utmost to protect your data within the bounds of modern security practices and technology.
What are your rights?
Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How do you exercise your rights?
The easiest way to exercise your rights is by filling out our data subject request form available here: https://lawsys.digital/contact, or by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us.
We collect personal information that you provide to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- street address
- We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Eakpay. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://ekpay.gov.bd/#/payment/support
- Information automatically collected
- Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps'), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
- We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
- We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To fulfil and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
- We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent, depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by using the contact details.
- However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send, or by contacting us using the details provided.
- You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may still communicate with you — for example, to send you service-related messages that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
- If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
- Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com